Synchrony Financial is recruiting for the following positions in Hyderabad:
1. Information Technology –
Candidate should be Engineering / Bachelors Degree in Computer Science,IT with relevant work experience and excellent communication skills.
i. RSA-Engineer –
• Candidate with 2-5 years of Identity and Access Management experience with 2+ years experience in RSA Authentication Manager 8.1
ii. Java Developer/Analyst –
• Experience on REST services using Springboot.
• Knowledge of microservices and cloud technologies, preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry will be an added advantage.
• Understanding of Agile process.
iii. Cloud & Microservices Developer/Analyst –
• Candidate with 5 to 7 years of work experience in developing Java based web applications and deploying on cloud platform.
• Minimum one year on Pivotal Cloud Foundry with 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing microservices.
iv. IT Support Engineer –
• Candidate with 3-5 years of experience in managing complex JAVA/J2EE web applications.
• Experience in managing Application Server WebLogic 11 g/12c.
• Experience in managing Web Servers like Apache HTTPD/IPIanet/NGINX.
• Strong troubleshooting skills on application running on above platforms.
• Understanding of Agile process.
v. AVP, IT Application Engineer – WTX –
• Candidate with 8 years of IT and at least A years of experience in developing and supporting IBM WTX/ITX, JAVA, IBM MQ
• Experience in designing and developing applications using microservices architecture and cloud based technologies.
• Experience in Agile application development methodology.
vi. IBM Case Manager –
• Candidate with 3-6 years of work experience with 2+ years in IBM Advanced Case Manager.
vii. AVP, IT API Engineer – Enterprise Integration Services –
• Candidate with 8 years of experience in IT with minimum 5 years of experience in full stack development using IT development experience with API Security Gateway
• Hands-on experience with building services policies using various Policy Assertions that implement Access Control, Mutual SSL, TLS, Threat Protection, Message Validation, SOAP protection
• Knowledge of Single Sign On Federation products using SAML 2.0 and Oauth technology
• Experience on Forum Sentry and Apigee is preferred
• Strong knowledge of High Availability, performance tuning of various components and operations/monitoring for API Gateway Cluster
2. Analytics –
• Candidate with Degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics/Operations Research or BE/B.Tech or MBA Finance/Marketing with relevant experience and excellent communication skills.
i. AVP / Manager – Collections Analytics (Advanced Analytics) –
• Candidate has to develop and manage contact strategies for both digital and non-digital channels
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in advanced SAS, SQL, MBDT and predictive modeling. Overall 8+ years of relevant experience is required and people management experience is desirable
• 5+ years of experience in banking analytics with exposure to Adobe Omniture, Statistical Modelling.
ii. AVP / Manager / Senior Analyst – Collections Analytics –
• Candidate has to design, develop and manage dashboards with key performance indicators to enable the business to make strategic decisions
• 2-12 years of experience in reporting and business intelligence using advanced SAS, SQL and Tableau. Knowledge of Python, R, Toad or AQT is desirable
iii. Manager/Senior Analyst – Credit Analytics –
• Candidate has to develop and execute strategies & predictive models for Fraud Prevention/Acquisition/Account Management processes within Credit Risk area
• Strong 3+ years of prior experience in building strategies and models using various statistical techniques (CHAID/CART/Regression/Neural network etc.) in the banking domain using SAS/R/SQL/Python
• Exposure to machine learning is an added advantage
iv. Senior Analyst – Marketing Analytics –
• Candidate has to develop and execute analytical solutions for marketing strategies which creates business impact.
• 2-3 years of experience in Base SAS/R/Python/SQL/Tableau and experience in classification & regression techniques is preferable.
Interested candidates can walkin on 7th April 2018 (Saturday) to 8th April 2018 (Sunday) at 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
115, Sir Thyagaraya Road,
T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Email Address: email@example.com