• Candidate will be responsible for Application Engineering plays a pivotal technical role within Synchrony Financial in successfully hosting several client facing platforms and delivering high-quality solutions on those platforms.
• Lead teams in building new web solutions/platforms and enhancements, working closely with requirements analysts, testers, and the customer in an agile development practice
• Develop functional and technical specifications from business requirements
• Responsible for documentation, code reuse, re-factoring and design patterns standards compliance
• Communicate the status of build projects and other initiatives to stakeholders and leadership
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 8 – 10 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th Feb 2018 (Saturday) & 11th Feb 2018 (Sunday) at 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
J W Marriott Sahar Hotel : IA Project Road,
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Area
Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400099
Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, with a minimum of 8 years of experience in Information Technology;
* 3+ years in Spring/Struts, Web Services Soap/Rest, Hibernate, Spring boot and Oracle PL/SQL including front end technologies like jQuery, JSP and HTML
* Experience in building enterprise applications on Cloud technologies (preferably in Pivotal Cloud Foundry) using Microservice architecture would be big plus.
* Training and/or Certification in JEE and web based technologies.
Synchrony International Services is one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org