• Candidate has to lead the development of ALLL, Loss Forecasting, Stress Testing, Capital Planning and CECL models using SAS/Python or R in collaboration with the on-shore team.
• Perform in depth analysis on large data sets, and prepare analysis and reports to support discussions on key analytics and model risks
• Support building and enhancing procedures and model documentation in compliance with regulatory guidance as well as the Banks model risk policy
• Proactively manage strong working relationships to maintain on-shore stakeholder satisfaction
• Assist in analyzing the current and future model landscape, technologies, data frameworks and implementation platforms in line with internal as well as industry best practices
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM – Analytics & BI
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 19th & 20th Jan 2019 at 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
* Candidate should M.S. / PhD degree with quantitative underpinning (i.e., Risk, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering).
* 10+ years of experience in Risk, Credit, Finance or other relevant professional experience
* 5+ years experience in an analytical/quantitative role related to consumer lending
* 3-5 years experience developing ALLL, loss forecasting, stress testing or credit models
Synchrony International Services is one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies.
Email Address: email@example.com