• Candidate is responsible for Own & manage marketing SFTP set ups, working closely with 3rd party supplier[s] and clients to ensure set up, testing and monitoring.
• Own, manage and facilitate Synchronys cross-sell data transfers
• Develop, monitor and maintain QA reports and confirmations (including automating reports within UNIX environments)
• Manage, execute and document marketing database self-assessments, including privacy and opt-out assessments
• Establish, test and validate new data feeds and transfers with both internal and/or external parties
• Assist with database update testing, reviews and validations
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 19th & 20th Jan 2019 at 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
AVASA – HUDA Techno Enclave,
HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad,
* Candidate should have Strong, demonstrated working knowledge of Marketing Databases (min 3-5 years)
* 5+ years of experience working with consumer data in non-mainframe database environments
* 5+ years and demonstrated experience with file transfer processes (including SFTP)
* 5+ years working within UNIX environment, including shell scripting.
* 3+ years of experience with Netezza and Oracle environments
* 1-3 years of experience with data encryption (including PGP) techniques and processes
Synchrony International Services is one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies.
Email Address: email@example.com