• Candidate has to review, analyse and summarize clauses from a wide variety of documents like ISDA, CSA, GMRA, Pricing schedules, Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Confidentiality Agreement, Statements of Work, amendments, etc.
• He / She has to perform client outreach via emails. Track and monitor the progress of the outreach for each client. Participate in query resolution and repapering exercise received as a part of this process.
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of the project.
• Understanding of financial documents, Investment vehicles, equity products and derivatives is preferable. Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the context of financial market is a good to have.
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical and drafting skills.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th Feb 2018 (Tuesday) to 23rd Feb 2018 (Friday) at 10 am to 11 am with updated resume & Govt ID.
Thomson Reuters –
Level 3,Tower II, Phase II,
Raiaskaran Tech Park,
Sakinaka, Andheri-Kurla Road,
Andheri East, Mumbai – 400072
* Candidate should be LL.B. or LL.M.
Thomson Reuters International Services has been the global leader in legal process outsourcing services, allowing corporations and law firms to save valuable time and money on resource-intensive tasks.
Candidate Person: Priya jaiswal
Email Address: Priya.Jaiswal@thomsonreuters.com