• Candidate should have excellent communication skills in English.
• Handle user queries through calls and Emails related to Internet Issues, Network related issues, Router & Modem Issues.
• Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively.
• Able to resolve and give appropriate solutions to the customers.
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Industry Type: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Interested candidates can connect with the below Recruiters (Monday to Saturday between 11 am-6 pm):
Walk-in Date: 24th Feb’2021
Interview Time 11.00 am – 6.00 pm
Interview Location: Telephonic
(Interviews are to be conducted directly by the company)
* Candidate should be Any graduate with excellent communication skills.
* Minimum 12 Months international BPO Inbound process experience.
* He /She should be time flexible.
Shift – Rotational (24*7), Includes Night Shifts also.
– 5 Days Working ( Rotational Split Offs)
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry.