• Candidate has to oversee the overall performance of a team of consultants through coaching and performance feedback to ensure the successful resolution of disputes and queries, as well as leading to a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Conduct weekly one-on-one sessions with agents, track development progress and ensure that information rendered to customer is consistent and accurate.
• Create constant interactions to provide immediate resolution and corrective actions during and directly after calls to prevent knowledge gaps.
• Engage agents with regular updates and practices
• Provide support on logistics (transport/ system etc.) used by agents
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 14th April 2018 (Saturday) at 11 am to 2 pm with 2 copies of updated resume, 1 passport size photo & Govt ID.
Wipro, Phase 1,2nd Floor,
MSB, PDC-1 , Plot No.2,
Rajeev Gandhi Infotech Park,
MIDC, Phase- 1 Hinjewadi
Pune – 57
* Candidate should be computer literate with good system navigation skills
* Good understanding of Call Centre operations and has basic knowledge in coaching and leadership technique
* Knowledge in CHAT / Voice business
* Fluency in English both verbal & written
* Ability to communicate effectively in English
* Must be ok with 24/7 shifts, preferably ANZ
Wipro BPS (A division of Wipro Limited)