• Candidate should be Undergraduates / Graduates / Freshers/ Experienced / Post Graduates with experience in a BPO.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Proactively communicating with Global Clients/Customers and resolving customer issues over both Inbound/Outbound calls and Managing Data.
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin at 11 am to 4 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Accenture Bang 9,
Opposite to Christ University Kormangala
Mandatory documents at the time of interview.
– Copy of the latest resume
– Photo Identification Card (E.g.; Passport/driving license etc)
– All Marks Card (10th, 12th & Graduation)
– Work Experience letter(if any),Offer letter, Resignation Letter and Latest 3 months
* Candidate should be flexible to work in night shifts & rotational Shift.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.