Sample Resume Format for Automation Test Engineer – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : Selenium Automation Test engineer
Key Skills : Selenium Automation Test engineer
Total Experience : 2 Years, 4 Months
Salary : Rs. 2.40 Lakhs
Current Employer : Tata Consultancy Services
Current Designation : Selenium Automation & Manual Testing Engineer
Current Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Preferred Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad
Education : B.Tech/B.E.
I’m looking forward for a position in Quality Assurance with Automation Testing to develop my career as a Software Quality Engineer which will be utilizing my Technical skills, Quality thoughts, Innovative ideas and Non-Technical skills towards the mutual development of an Organization and My-self.
- 2+ years of experience in Software Testing include Manual as well as Automation
- Creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, Test Logs, Traceability Matrices
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, STLC, ), Bug Life Cycle and Testing Methodologies (Agile Model)
- Experience in automation testing wi Selenium and Appium
- Utilize knowledge of Java to create automation test scripts
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in performing Smoke, GUI, Black box, Functionality, Regression, Compatibility, Performance, Load, User Acceptance Testing
- Reporting and tracking defects to closure
- Team Player also capable of working independently wi minimal direction
- Experience in designing test cases based on Test Case Design Techniques and Business Requirements
- Experience in writing SQL Queries.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology Engineering (2008 to 2012) AMR Institute of Technology .
Scrum fundamentals certified credential (Number : 92116)
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Project # Online Banking System
- Working at TCS @Hyderabad asAutomation Test Engineer (Selenium Automation & Manual Testing Engineer) from December 2013 to Till Date.
- Understanding business requirements.
- Updating Framework functions when needed
- Developed the Automation Test Scripts
- Execution of test scripts using Selenium.
- Performed Functional and System testing
- Reporting and tracking bugs in Mantis
- Reviewing the Test Reports and Preparing Test Summary Report.
- Performed functional, compatibility and regression testing, sanity testing.
- Participated in identifying the Test scenarios and designing the Test cases.
- Prepared and Executed Test Cases as per System Requirements.
- Automating of all the static, dynamic objects in page e. links, images, text, date and image with link
- Performed regression testing on the modified Buildarious black box testing Methodologies Like functional testing and Regression Testing.
- Involved in automation testing.
- Involved in test scripts preparation and execution within the framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/7 /8
- Languages : Core JAVA
- Test Case Management Tools : Test link , HPQC
- Database : MySQL
- Automation Tools : Selenium 2.0
- Frameworks : TestNG, JUnit
- Testing Methodologies : Agile
- Tools :Sikuli,AutoIT,SOAPUI
Date of Birth :
Languages Known :
Present Address :
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Download Sample 1 Resume for Automation Test Engineer – Word Format / PDF Format