• Candidate has to identify sales opportunities for the CASA products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
• Achieve sales targets through direct efforts and by managing a team of business development executives
• Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
• Prepare and ensure implementation of sourcing, activation, implementation, coaching and mentoring plan for the BDEs
• Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Salary: 3,75,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Human Resources
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 12th October 2021 from 10 AM – 12 PM with updated resume & Govt ID.
Axis Bank, Adarsh Nagar,
opposite Azadpur mandi.
* Candidate with good communication (both verbal and written) skills in both English and the local language
* Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
* Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
* High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India offering entire spectrum of financial services for personal & corporate banking.