• Candidate has to do networking through industry contacts, association memberships, social media, and employees.
• Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
• Work with recruitment lead and hiring managers on hiring plans
• Conduct regular follow-up with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Executive
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 23rd Feb 2018 (Friday) at 12 pm to 4 pm & on 24th Feb 2018 at 11 am to 2 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Deluxe Entertainment Services India –
Digicaptions, EGL Business Park,
1st Floor, Pebble Beach, Block B,
Off. Intermediate Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560071
* Candidate should be a Graduate with MBA will be an added advantage.
* Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Highly Skilled in Microsoft Office – ppt, excel word.
Deluxe entertainment services India is a leading supplier of DVD, Blu-ray, BD Live, and digital distribution post production services, including subtitling and localization, video compression, encoding, authoring, menu design, bonus content production, audio, and network services.