• Candidate should have atleast 1.8 year experience in Middle Office or back office Settlements operations
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) and comfortable presenting at senior levels. Must have strong capabilities in MS Word & PowerPoint.
• Flexible to work in EMEA/NA shift and Above average execution skills.
• Able to act fast and decisively when dealing with critical situations ability to read situations and act in minutes.
• Good with numbers and ability to derive information from data.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Financial Analyst
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 21st Feb 2018 (Wednesday) to 24th Feb 2018 (Saturday) at 10 am with updated resume & Govt ID.
Block 01, 5th Floor,
Quadron Business Park,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Pune – 411 057, India
* Good communication skills & analytical reasoning
* Team Lead experience of handling a team of around 10-15 people
* FID, EQUITY and FX OTC Product knowledge
eClerx Services provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000.