• Candidate will be responsible for the daily management of contract set-up of customer account activity (maintenance), ensuring accurate, timely billing, revenue recognition of client services and renewal/cancellations along with sales support during the RFP process.
• Works closely with Sales Coordinators, and Project Managers to review detailed, complex client contracts to ensure proper account set-up, billing and revenue recognition.
• Ensures data integrity of all client information within financial system.
• Establishes and maintains professional relationships with clients and act as liaison for client issues; escalating to appropriate team members where necessary.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance Executive
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin with updated resume & Govt ID.
Boomerang B wing, 7th Floor,
Chandivali Farm Road,
Near Chandivali Studio,
Andheri (east). Mum- 72.
* Candidate with Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
* Experience with contract billing is a plus.
* Strong communications skills; both verbal and written, are key to working effectively with colleagues and customers.
Eclinicalworks India is a private medical software company & an established leader in the ambulatory Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Practice Management (PM) industry.