• Candidate has to develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Own multiple accounts from activation until project closure.
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Effectively apply eClinicalWorks methodology and enforces project standards.
• Ensure that the project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
• Effectively communicate relevant project information to project team.
• Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 12th June – 15th June 2018 at 3 PM with updated resume & Govt ID.
Brigade Nalapad Centre, 5th Floor,
Garudachar Palya, Mahadevapura,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560048
– Recruiter Screening.
– Operations Round.
– US team round & Final round.
* Candidate should be Bachelors in Computer Science / MCA / MBA (IT) / MSC (IT) Degree.
* Candidate should be technically savvy.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English.
Eclinicalworks is a privately-held, profitable company that focuses on establishing long-term relationships with customers. Their software is used by doctors and their staffs from the smallest to the largest set-ups in the USA.
Recruiter Name: Staney William