• Candidate has to analyze source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data.
• Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends.
• Apply AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems.
• Analyze and visualize diverse sources of data, interpret results in the business context and report results clearly and concisely.
• Teach and mentor others in the use of AI/Machine Learning.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th Feb 2017 (Saturday) at 10 am to 1 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
GD Research Center –
3rd Floor, MSR Block,
Krishe Sapphire Building,
Telangana – 500081
Landmark: Opposite to Nandini Cafe, Near Image Hospital
* Candidate should have 3 to 5 years of experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques
* Strong programming skills in C# or Java or Python
* Experience in SQL, NoSQL or MapReduce, PIG, HIVE
* Experience in neural networks, regression, classification and clustering
GD Research Center is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries.