• Candidate should have clearly understand the Ticket raised in CRM and document the requirements.
• Comply to agreed SLA/ customer timelines and adhere to the high quality norms set to ensure zero-error.
• Improving skill level through Self-development / nominating training programs Skill Reverification Tests.
• DFP (Desktop for Publishers) tool Technical support with HTML, Java Script and CSS.
• Maintaining the process defined Quality standards.
• Compliance to company/client data security and process policies.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 15th & 17th December 2018 between 11 PM – 5 PM with updated resume & Govt ID.
HCL Technologies Ltd.
A-22, Sector 60, Noida
* Candidate should have knowledge about Signal flow/Data Transmission
* Basic knowledge of Telecom Technology CDMA/GSM/Ethernet
* Understanding of Wireline & Wireless Network Technologies
* Awareness about SWITCH, MUX, DEMUX & ROUTER along with their functionalities
* Must be Good in Analytical Thinking & Reasoning skills
HCL Technologies is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, today the HCL Group has expanded to four companies in India – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies, HCL Healthcare and HCL TalentCare.