• Candidate has to do the audits as per the allocation.
• Investigation in case of any fraud and help the field business team to improve.
• Able to conduct the special audits as per the requirement.
• Should be able to find new address & phone numbers of the customer.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th Feb 2018 (Saturday) to 15th Feb 2017 (Thursday) at 9:30 am with updated resume & Govt ID.
No.21, 1st Floor, Brigade Square,
Cambridge Road, Bangalore – 560008
Landmark: Ulsoor Police Station/ G M Healthcare
* Candidate should be Graduate, with minimum 1 years of collections experience.
* Computer literacy: Internet, Email, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
* Able to coordinate with another department efficiently to resolve queries.
Home Credit India Finance is a leading consumer finance provider that is committed to drive credit penetration and financial inclusion by offering financial solutions that are simple, transparent and accessible to all.