• Candidate has to do resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
• Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
• Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
• Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Telecom Nodes.
• Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in Telecom network operation & maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 3rd March 2018 (Saturday) with updated resume & Govt ID.
Divyasree Park SEZ
Near Accenture Building,
EPIP Zone, Whitefield,
Bangalore – 560066
* Candidate must have understanding of IP /MPLS technologies used in Telecom network.
* Experience on Ericsson Red back, Juniper Routers & Juniper Netscreen firewall is must & Juniper certification or equivalent will be an added advantage.
* Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage
* Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must
Huawei Telecommunications is the largest overseas R&D center of Huawei Technologies a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.