1. Analytical Development Lab (ADL) :
• Candidate should be B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm with experience 1 to 7 Years
• Handling of Instruments like UV / GC / HPLC / Dissolution
• Analytical Method development & Validation and Stability study / Analytical Method Transfer.
2. Formulation and Development (F&D):
• Candidate should be M.Pharm with experience 1 to 7 Years of relevant experience.
• Formulation Development for Injectable / Semi Solid & Solid Dosage Form for ROW Market.
3. Quality Assurance:
• Candidate should be B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc
• Experience 1 to 10 Years of relevant experience.
• IPQA Activities for Injectable & OSD.
• Calibration & Qualification / QMA and Validation / BMP Review / Sop Preparation.
• GMP Compliance and To conduct regular internal audit and monitor its compliance.
4. Quality Control / Microbiology –
• Candidate should be B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
• Experience 1 to 7 Years of relevant experience.
• HPLC / GC Dissolution apparent and UV Visible Spectrometer.
• Knowledge of Weight Analysis, Stability Studies for OSD / Sterile.
• Instruments Handling / Preparation of Documents.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Chemical Research Associate/Scientist
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 7th Jan 2018 (Sunday) at 10 am to 4 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Lincoln House –
B/h. Satyam Complex,
Science City Road, Sola,
Ahmadabad 380060. Gujarat, India.
Lincoln Pharmaceuticals shares its presence with fellow foremost top notch excellence driven pharmaceutical producers, engaged in manufacturing and marketing several therapeutic molecules under WHO-GMP guidelines.
Email Address: email@example.com