* Candidate should be able to create storyboards, videos and other forms of content as per the set guidelines & review the content and take ownership of the content.
* Content should be saved in an organised fashion and maintain versions to avoid any loss of content
* Maintain a healthy working relationship with peers
* Course correct the operations/implementation pertaining to content development and editing to ensure timely completions, budgetary limitations, and efficient project processes.
* Do final proofreading and ensure error-free publication.
Salary: INR 25,00,000 – 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Role Category: Language Teacher – Other
Experience : 3 – 5 years
Role: Associate / Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
Interested candidates can walk-in on 5th – 7th October 2021 at 9.30 AM – 5 PM with updated resume & ID proof.
MS EDUCATION & Welfare Trust
Masab Tank , beside NMDC,
Trend Building Above 4th Floor,
Contact – Azam ( 9032135522 )
* Candidate should be B.Ed with any degree in Arts & Science with experience in content editing, book editing or associated area.
* Excellent reading skills, writing skills and strong editing skills
* Ability to work independently and proactively, without support staff and with no supervision
* The operating style suited to working in a startup environment, where flexibility in taking up extra responsibilities is valued
* Ability to manage complex situations with calm and measured actions
Company Profile: :
MS Educational And Welfare Trust Non-Governmental Organization are located in Hyderabad are registered as a Trust (Non-Government).