* Candidate has to provide high quality, real-time assistance to Clients in support of their projects.
* Responsible for creating, editing and formatting of documents primarily in Microsoft Office and associated software, with primary focus on MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word and MS-Excel.
* Ensure timely delivery of product that is defect-free and has consistency in formatting and layout.
* Comprehend Client requirements and instructions clearly and estimate time required for project completion.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin between 10 am to 1 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
RR Donnelley Floor 6,
Prestige Polygon, 471 Anna Salai,
Teynampet Chennai – 600018
* Candidate should be Graduate with Certification in Typing and Microsoft Office Specialist certification at a intermediate level in Word, Excel, PPT and basic skills in Creative PPT,
* Minimum 1+ years of experience working in MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word and MS-Excel
* Flexible schedule during day, night and weekend shifts
* Minimum typing speed of 60 words per minute with 99%accuracy
* Good oral and written communication skills
RR Donnelley is a $11.5 billion Fortune 500 company, and a global provider of integrated communications including premedia, printing, logistics and business process outsourcing services.