* Candidate has to provide high quality, real-time assistance in support of client projects.
* Color separation, prepress trouble shooting, reporting, Imposition and CTP knowledge.
* Complete all assigned jobs as per committed time, in an accurate and client specific manner
* Raise any discrepancies in client supplied data with the Project Coordinator for appropriate client clarification via PC or CM
* Keep Project Coordinator/CM proactively informed of any delay in delivering job over internal commit time
* Adhere to print security and physical access procedures
Industry Type: Printing / Packaging
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Location : Chennai
Interested candidates can walkin from Monday – Friday between 10- 1 pm with updated resume
Floor 6, Prestige Polygon
471, Anna Salai
* Candidate with proficiency in trouble shooting using software applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PageMaker.
* Troubleshoot client supplied files for print related errors and report on suggested format.
* Good eye for detail with press and prepress knowledge required.
* Product types vary from yellow pages directories, presentations, brochures, advertisements, catalogs, direct mail, corporate identity and packaging.
* Ensuring timely delivery of client-ready, accurate of output before quality control has made its review.
* Minimum of 1 year experience in Prepress, Computer to Plate (CTP) workflow and commercial print is essential.
* Freshers with a diploma in Printing/Graphics are also welcome.
RR Donnelley is a 150 year old, $11.5 billion Fortune 500 company, and a global provider of integrated communications including premedia, printing, logistics and business process outsourcing services.