• Candidate has to maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
• Determines organisation’s tax obligations by calculating national and council taxes as well as National Insurance contributions.
• Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records.
• Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
• Enters payroll information into ERP for processing.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 28th Feb 2018 (Wednesday) to 9th Mar 2018 (Friday) at 9 am to 2 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Sopra Steria –
Sea View Special Economic Zone,
Building No 4, Plot No. 20 & 21,
Sector – 135, Noida, U.P – 201304
* Candidate should be good in written and verbal communication.
* Knowledge of UK/ US Payroll & ERP Tools (like SAP/ Oracle)
Sopra Steria India provide an enriching environment where teams work on exciting projects, including some of the most technically demanding and satisfying development work for their clients across varying domains.
Contact Person: Rajani Shankar