• Candidate has to work closely with the actuaries to report results of analysis to senior management.
• Handling of large databases & Develop Analytical Models/Tools.
• Automation of Manual Process.
• Handling quarterly/monthly/yearly financial reporting.
• Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and VB (any similar programming language)
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 0 – 2 years (Freshers)
Location: Delhi NCR
Interested candidates can walkin on 3rd Jan 2018 (Wednesday) at 11 am to 3 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
14th Floor, Block B2,
SEZ Unit-I, World Tech Park,
DLF IT/ITES SEZ, Silokhera, Gurgaon
* Candidate should be BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA (Computer Science/IT preferred)
* Strong Analytical, Troubleshooting and Problem solving skills
* Good written & Verbal Communication.
* A minimum of 50% marks in the highest qualification.
XL India Business Services is a Global Insurance & Reinsurance MNC.