• Candidate has to identify prospective customers that match the client specifications using web research tools.
• He/She has to maintain, manage and append individual databases on a real-time basis
• Identifying prospects that meet the client specifications and eliciting responses to specific client queries from the prospects.
• Understanding the expression of interest from the above-mentioned prospects and using any actionable intelligence from the conversation to highlight the specific USP of the client.
• Database management and handling.
• Google docking and web extraction of resources.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin from 4th Oct – 13th Oct 2021 between 12 PM – 7.30 PM with updated resume & Govt ID.
XDBS, Unit No 312, 3rd Floor,
Tower 2, World Trade Centre,
* Candidate should possess accent comprehension skills, basic soft skills (telephone etiquettes) and should be able to hold a conversation beyond the script.
* Functional MS office skills with an emphasis on MS Excel & familiar with LinkedIn and various professional networking tools.
XDBS has been instrumental in driving pipeline and revenue for all its clients.
Contact: HR Siona