• Candidate has to acquire new clients for Demat and Trading, Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Services, and Insurance through networking, database, and references.
• Responsible to generate brokerage primarily through investments as well as positional trading in stocks for short/ medium term.
• Ensure that customers trade actively after opening the trading account.
• Responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence as per Compliance & Risk.
• Enhance the profitability of the business by ensuring cross-selling of other products of the organization like mutual funds, insurance, FD, IPO etc.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category:Financial Services/Stock Broking
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager-Broking
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 31st July – 4th August at 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM with updated resume, & Govt ID.
Alankit House, 4E/2,
Jhandewalan Extn., near post office
New Delhi. Nearest Metro Station
* Candidate should be Graduate / Post Graduate with Min. 1 year of experience in Trading Business.
* Strong working knowledge of Trading, Demat, Brokerage, Equity, and Derivatives, Mutual Funds etc.
* Relationship Management.
* HNI Client acquisition.
* Portfolio Management.
Alankit – A service provider group with PAN India presence, offers Equity and Commodity Broking Services, Power Trading, Depository Services through NSDL and CDSL, Distribution of Financial Products Registrar and Transfer Agent.
Contact person: Ms. Usha