• Candidate will be responsible for all activities in Analytical Research and Development, including cGLP, documentation and implementation of departmental quality systems
• Perform routine development analysis and method development activities.
• Communicating the requirements for the Leaders and within the team members for affective cGLP procedures and departmental quality systems to achieve all outcomes.
• Performing all the activities in support of Apotex Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Integrity and Diligence; Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Research Scientist
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th Feb 2018 (Saturday) at 9 am to 3 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Apotex Research Pvt Ltd [ARPL],
Plot # 1&2, Bommasandra Industrial Area,
Phase 4, Jigani Link Road, Bangalore-560099.
Land Mark: Near to Biocon Park(Jigani Link Road)
* Candidate should be M.Pharm / Msc / Post graduate degree in Chemistry / Pharmacy from a recognized Institution.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Laboratory Analyst.
* Experience of working on online modules / software would be an added advantage.
* Hands on experience in stability Sample testing (Solid Oral Dosage form) and completion within stipulated timeline by following GLP.
Apotex Research – ARPL is trusted and approved by prestigious regulatory bodies like US FDA, MHRA (UK), TGA (Australia), WHO and Polish Regulatory Authorities among others.