• Candidate has to work with multiple development teams to deploy code, maintain and enhance infrastructure.
• Develop and maintain auto-scaling monitoring and performance analysis tools in a large-scale dynamic environment.
• Assist with creation and tuning of monitoring tools
• Communicate regularly with globally dispersed teams
• Build relationships with external teams, and resources
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Security
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 9th Feb 2018 (Friday) with updated resume & Govt ID.
Symantec Software & Services India –
Block 1C, 5th Floor,
DLF Info City, Ramapuram
* Candidate should have Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field with 1 to 6 years of total IT Experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Candidate must be able to work effectively in globally distributed team structure.
* Experience of 1 plus years with server and application monitoring tools (Nagios, Splunk, NewRelic, Sensu, Graphite, LogStash, etc).
Symantec Software & Services India is the global leader in cybersecurity. They help companies, governments and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives.
Recruiter Name: Amzad Khan