• Candidate has to contribute to development life cycle, requirements definition/analysis and feasibility analysis
• Decompose design into development plan tasks and provide accurate estimation of effort
• Own the specific parts of a solution from design and development through to test and implementation
• Ensure optimum performance and stability of the code developed and deployed
• Take ownership of issues through to delivery or issue resolution or escalation, as appropriate
• Code optimization, performance tuning, demonstrations to QA, BA teams, builds and deployments
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 16th March 2019(Saturday) at 9 am to 3 pm with updated resume, 2 Passport size photograph, Last 3 months pay slip & Govt ID.
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd (Registered office), No.14,
Phase III, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
MIDC SEZ, Village Man, Taluka, Mulshi,
Haveli Hinjewadi, Pune-411057
* Candidate with knowledge of Application Servers like Tomcat and WebLogic.
* Knowledge of Restful services and Web services
* Good knowledge of Database-Oracle or SQL
* Experience in implementing JMS messaging services
* Good verbal and written communication
* Excellent team player, ability to work in a global team and follow through on deadlines
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.