• Candidate has to conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards.
• Create automated test suites to validate the quality of your code.
• Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality to market imperatives.
• Maintain records to document program development and revisions.
• Ensure code quality and logic that is performance optimized.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 – 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 13th Feb 2018 (Tuesday) to 14th Feb 2018 (Wednesday) at 1 pm to 8 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
CES IT –
1st Floor, West Wing Beta Block,
SSPDL, Old No. 25,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR),
Navalur, Chennai – 603103
* Experience developing for mobile-first applications is an asset.
* Must be able to work well independently and as a team- respectful, helpful and team player.