• Candidate has to work with architects and product managers to create elegant, understandable designs for new features.
• Develop robust, maintainable software.
• Solve challenging problems across the software development lifecycle be they technical, process or interpersonal.
• Create technical documentation and contribute content for user-friendly manuals.
• Ensure that the software meets and/or exceeds security, uptime, and stability goals
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Location: Chennai, Hyderabad
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th Feb 2018 (Saturday) with updated resume & Govt ID.
Interview Timing: 10 am to 2 pm
1st Floor, West Wing Beta Block,
SSPDL, Old No. 25,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, OMR,
Navalur, Chennai – 603103
Interview Timing: 10 am to 4 pm
CES IT –
7th Floor, Tower A,
Ramky Selenium, Nanakramguda,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032.
* Candidate with experience with Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence etc.) desired
* CI/CD using tools such as Jenkins, GoCD, or Bamboo and Infrastructure.
* Experience deploying applications in AWS.
* Strong Linux experience.
Contact Person: Raghav
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org