* Candidate should be Graduate with good communication skills.
* Flexible to work in night shifts.
* Ensure quality monitoring and audits for the Process Executives to identify areas of improvement for the team or individuals feed information to the trainer and / or conduct refresher training
* In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned:
1. Handle escalation calls
2. Manage service levels on a day-to-day basis
3. Manage break schedule on a day to day basis
4. Communicate and manage transport delays
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 18th Dec 2019 (Wednesday) at 12.00 PM – 2.00 PM with updated resume & Govt ID.
Cognizant Technology Solutions,
Q3, LG Floor, A- Wing
Quadron Business Park, Plot No 28,
Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park, MIDC, Phase-II, Hinjewadi,
Pune – 411057, Maharashtra
Candidates are requested to bring
– 2 copies of resume, 1 passport size photograph, a valid photo identity card for security validation
– Pan Card
– Aadhar Card
– Voter ID / Passport
– All Semester / Consolidated mark sheet for UG & PG
– Provisional / Convocation / Degree Certificate for UG / PG
– Employment documents
* Candidate should be Graduate with Good Oral and written communication skills
* 2017,2018,2019 Passed out Graduates are eligible.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge in MS Office
* Flexible to work in night shifts
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.).