• Candidate has to take daily reviews diversified transactions using personal computer and report, performing maintenance on assigned accounts according to procedures.
• Audits investment reports, cash statements, and supplemental reporting to verify that data is correctly posted and transactions properly classified. Writes inquiries to resolve audit discrepancies.
• Responds to internal and external inquiries resolving discrepancies related to accounts.
• Verifies report schedules, ensuring that reports sent to clients are accurate and mailed within scheduled timeframes.
• Good understanding of Financial Markets, Capital markets, Accounting concepts.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Financial Services/Stock Broking
Experience: 0- 2 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 3rd Feb 2018 (Saturday) at 8.30 am to 10.30 am with updated resume & Govt ID.
Northern Operating Services –
Panchshil Teck Park 1, Tower D,
1st Floor, Yerwada, Pune – 411006.
* Candidate should be Bcom / BBM / MBA (Finance) and good communication skills.
* Candidate should be flexible with shifts
* Basic Knowledge of Computers (MS Office)
Northern Operating Services, – for more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity.