• Candidate has to connect with Client’s Business Partners in United States (typically insurance companies) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
• Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
• Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure timely resolution of unpaid medical insurance claims
• Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality resolution
• Resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines
• Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
• Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 9th Dec 2019 at 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
NTT Data India Private Limited,
Floor 6, Tower-B, Tech Boulevard,
Plot No. 6, Sector – 127,
Noida, U.P – 201301
NTT Data Global Delivery Services know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of their employees have been key factors in their company’s growth and market presence.