• Candidate has to innovate, develop and execute collections and recovery strategies to drive improved financial results
• Develop, optimize, implement and measure liquidation strategies for both pre- and post- charge-off accounts and other strategies leveraging statistical tools and quality management supporting both loss and expense improvements
• Promote control & efficiency across all Recovery functions (Debt Sales, Bankruptcy, Estate Recovery, Agency, Attorney, Recovery Systems, Call Center) through process analysis and optimization
• Understand strategy impacts and identify opportunities to improve business performance and profitability
• Proactively manage efforts to maintain stakeholder satisfaction, and quantify project benefits delivered
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Senior Management
Experience: 8 – 12 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th Feb 2018 (Saturday) & 11th Feb 2018 (Sunday) at 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
J W Marriott Sahar Hotel : IA Project Road,
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Area
Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400099
* Candidate should have Masters or Ph.D. in Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science,
* MBA/MCA/ Engineering or other quantitative majors, or equivalent experience beyond Bachelors degree.
* 8+ years of experience of advanced SQL or SAS (Must be able to code) with Masters degree and 10+ in lieu of Masters degree.
* Knowledge of Big Data tools and technologies
Synchrony International Services is one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies.
Email Address: email@example.com