• Candidate has to leverage data analytics to develop, design and test POC collection strategies for consumer credit products across multiple contact channels with loss/cost estimation
• Incorporate new data elements, sources and channels to help promote efficient and effective strategies and customer contact preferences
• Provide thought leadership and strategic and analytic support to the group through the utilization of data mining skills and business knowledge
• Development and validation of strategy design including fair lending and legal reviews
• Collaborate with Risk, Finance and Marketing to drive lifecycle strategies and customer alignment
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM – Analytics & BI
Experience: 8 – 10 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th Feb 2018 (Saturday) & 11th Feb 2018 (Sunday) at 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
J W Marriott Sahar Hotel : IA Project Road,
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Area
Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400099
* Bachelors Degree in Business or in a Quantitative Related Field and 8+ years of experience in reporting, business intelligence, and data extraction to support strategic decisions.
* 8+ years combined experience in financial services, collections, operations, data analysis and analytics, or computer programming
* Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) or comparable software application.
* Master’s degree (Business or Science Related Field)
Synchrony International Services is one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies.
Email Address: email@example.com