• Candidate have to build new web solutions/platforms and enhancements, working closely with requirements analysts, testers, and the customer in an agile development practice
• Develop functional and technical specifications from business requirements
• Ensure of internally developed applications are built with high standards of availability, scalability, and extensibility
• Work closely with an experienced staff comprising both Synchrony resources and many vendor technical engineers
• Communicate the status of build projects and other initiatives to stakeholders and leadership
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Experience: 6 – 8 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th Feb 2018 (Saturday) & 11th Feb 2018 (Sunday) at 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
J W Marriott Sahar Hotel : IA Project Road,
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Area
Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400099
* Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, with a minimum of 6 years of experience in Information Technology;
* Minimum 4 years of experience in development using JEE technologies,
* Experience in building enterprise applications on Cloud technologies (preferably in Pivotal Cloud Foundry) using Microservice architecture would be big plus.
* Training and/or Certification in JEE and web based technologies
Synchrony International Services is one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies.
Email Address: email@example.com