• Candidate has to work closely with the hiring managers/clients to understand the overall needs and hiring requirements
• Developing and executing the hiring strategy that help to seek candidates with right combination of experience, education and skills
• Locating potential candidates through various jobs portals and social media sites such as Naukri.
• Selling the opportunity to the prospective candidate
• Conducting preliminary Interviews and presenting the right talent to the hiring manager
• Regularly engaging with the clients/hiring manager to review progress against the open jobs so as to ensure closure within TAT
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 6th Dec – 7th Dec 2018 at 11 am to 2 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Tech Mahindra Ltd
Knowledge Boulevard, A8,
First Floor, Sector 62,
Noida(near IMS College)
Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry.