• Candidate has to build new web solutions/platforms and enhancements, working closely with requirements analysts, testers, and the customer in an agile development practice.
• Develop functional and technical specifications from business requirements
• Help create project estimates and plans. Represent engineering team in project meetings and solution discussions
• Work closely with an experienced staff comprising both Synchrony resources and/or 3rd party contractors.
• Keep abreast of emerging technologies while maintaining proficiency in existing technologies.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th Feb 2018 (Saturday) & 11th Feb 2018 (Sunday) at 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
J W Marriott Sahar Hotel : IA Project Road,
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Area
Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400099
* Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in full stack development using JEE Stack and Web technologies.
* Experience in Agile application development methodology.
* Experience with Oracle Web Center Sites is a big plus.
Synchrony International Services is one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org